The objectives of the meeting are:
The 2nd meeting of the project was held in Italy, where 6 students and 2 teachers from Romania, Poland, Greece, and Turkey took part in the Istituto Comprensivo di Atri. The meeting lasted 5 working days.
– Discussions on the draft agenda;
– to analyze the monitoring and visibility of the project;
– organization of activities promoting the national cultural heritage and the values of the EU;
– universe students and teachers on the diversity of the EU;
– encourage intercultural dialogue between EU countries;
– develop cultural knowledge of participants;
– detect the eTwinning web page frame;
– create a project T-shirts, souvenirs and crafts;
– to supervise the activity realized in clubs of active citizens;
– the exchange of multimedia presentations about “What is active citizenship”.
The results were the creation of the products of the meeting, the achievement of the project objectives established for the meeting, the formation of social values and changes. In addition to improve participants’ knowledge of the host country, culture, traditions,customs and language, promote international communication. The invited teachers attended classes in order to get an idea of the national style of teaching, the tools and methods used in teaching, and organize activities in common to invited teachers and students, and promote national cultural heritage and values of the EU.
Practical knowledge of Participants were gained of how the projects’ activity was integrated into the training, having been finalized from the four lesson plans, which is using an interdisciplinary educational approach related to the stimulation of an active citizenship spirit among students. The
goals of the meeting was contributed by the Participants to the meeting.
At the end of the meeting, an evaluation session was held to exchange views and proposals for the meeting.