In the 1st LTTA – Karditsas Greece- all the participant students presented multimedia presentations about “My school, my city, my country” “The school system”, both done in the Active citizenship club:
ITALY: my school my city my country
GREECE: Education system Greece
POLAND: THE POLISH EDUCATION SYSTEM (1),
In the 2nd LTTA held in Italy at the Istituto Comprensivo di Atri all the students participating in the project showed their PPT about “WHAT IS CITIZENSHIP” carried out in the active citizenship clubs organized in each partner schools.
ROMANIA: ppt erasmus LTTA2 de citit Romania
GREECE: Citizenship Greece- poster
In the 3rd LTTA held in Romania at Palatul Copiilor Craiova all the students participating in the project showed their PPT about “VOLUNTEERING AND ENVIRONMENT” carried out in the active citizenship clubs organized in each partner schools.
Turkey: EYÜP -Muhammed Samsun CİTY
Romania: Environment and Volunteering
Greece: Citizenship- Environment
In the 4TH LTTA held in Turkey at TEVFIK LLERI IMAM HATIP ORTAOKULU SAMSUN all the students participating in the project showed their PPTs about ““Cultural values in my country”, their COMIC for the comic exhibition.
Comic Exhibition E-Book
In the 5TH LTTA
The virtual LTTA had a duration of 7 working days.
The activities carried out were:
introduction of the host school, –
ice-breaking activities and
interactive quizzes. on the virtual platform WORDWALL.
– 5 PPTS about “Cultural Heritage “ presented by the studenmts of each partner school;
– 5 PPTS about “National Symbols of my country”,
– Videos about moments of Polish students’ everyday life;
– virtual tour “Poland an incredible country”;
– Interactive activities based on the Padlet platform about Polish food and language;
– Creation of Padlet about “My favourite typical national food”;
– Warm up activities;
– Virtual box activity about learnig some Polish words;
– 5 PPTS about”How can we help each other and the animals as active during the Coronavirus pandemic?”
– Mindmap/padlet activity abou”How do you spend your time at home during Coronavirus pandemic?”;
– E-twinning activity ;
– Questionnaire ;
– Presentation of all certificates of attendance to all participants.
Italy : National Symbols of my Country
Cultural Heritage – Italy 1
Cultural Heritage – Italy 2
How can we help the others during Covid 19 pandemic
Romania: ROMANIAN CULTURAL VALUESCRAIOVA, my cityCultural heritage RomaniaFINAL-The national symbols of RomaniaFIRST ROMANIAN SCHOOLHow can we help the others during Covid 19 pandemicROMANIAN CULTURAL VALUESThe national symbols of Romania